Dark Cloud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martial Art's

2 posters

Go down

Martial Art's Empty Martial Art's

Post by Sutiiven Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:19 am

What martial Art's style's do you like and what inspired you to take them or want to take them?
Sutiiven
Sutiiven
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-12-27

https://darkcloud.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Martial Art's Empty Re: Martial Art's

Post by Hyakushi Fri May 09, 2008 11:48 pm

Ive been in martial arts for as long as I can remember, Ive always liked fighting and at the time it was the only thing I was good at. I was a bookworm, I learned moves at first from karate and kenpo books then I started collecting and practising different styles from then on. My first teacher was my dad well we weren't blood related but we were the same, he was an intructor. He taught me the basics cause he said thats all a good fighter needs is the basics. Then when I graduated from high school I had so many classes under my belt karate, aikido, kenpo, taekwondo was what I mostly used. I like taekwondo cause you do alot of jumping but Ive learned more things over the years in the military my favorite would have to be ninjustu. Its powerful, quick, right down to the point. You could fight over 60 people all together with ninjustu cause the moves are simple and less time consuming
Hyakushi
Hyakushi
Young warrior
Young warrior

Number of posts : 64
Location : Hawaii naval base going on tour to Iraq on the 15th of May
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down