Dark Cloud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which original final fantasy character/s do you like???

+3
Public_Monkey
STR!DER
Uriko
7 posters

Go down

which FF character/s do you like??

which original final fantasy character/s do you like??? Vote_lcap42%which original final fantasy character/s do you like??? Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
which original final fantasy character/s do you like??? Vote_lcap8%which original final fantasy character/s do you like??? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
which original final fantasy character/s do you like??? Vote_lcap17%which original final fantasy character/s do you like??? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
which original final fantasy character/s do you like??? Vote_lcap25%which original final fantasy character/s do you like??? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
which original final fantasy character/s do you like??? Vote_lcap8%which original final fantasy character/s do you like??? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 12

which original final fantasy character/s do you like??? Empty which original final fantasy character/s do you like???

Post by Uriko Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:12 pm

which original final fantasy character/s [no no not squall, cloud, or sephy kinda characters] do you like??

i like the chocobo & mog 'cause they're so cute!! & moomba's too!! if i lived in the FFVIII world, i'd fight for their rights so they won't be tortured in prison as slaves anymore ><

ok for those unfamiliar..i will post what they look like:

Chocobo which original final fantasy character/s do you like??? Yellochoc
Mog which original final fantasy character/s do you like??? Ff9-35
Moomba which original final fantasy character/s do you like??? Ff8-moomba
Tonberry which original final fantasy character/s do you like??? Ff8-tomberry
Cactuar which original final fantasy character/s do you like??? Ff8-cactuar

Last edited by on Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Uriko
Uriko

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-12-31

http://yuckywasabi.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

which original final fantasy character/s do you like??? Empty Re: which original final fantasy character/s do you like???

Post by STR!DER Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:30 pm

i like tonberry becuase they look kool and if u wait too long they finish u off in one hit plus i want one.
STR!DER
STR!DER
Young warrior
Young warrior

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Back to top Go down

which original final fantasy character/s do you like??? Empty Re: which original final fantasy character/s do you like???

Post by Uriko Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:52 pm

haha yeah those silly tonberry's. ^_^

sorry guys, it was supposed to be multiple choice but something happened. ^_^;;

i voted for the chocobo.
Uriko
Uriko

Back to top Go down

Post by Public_Monkey Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:05 pm

Mog are the best, yep no doubt about it
Public_Monkey
Public_Monkey

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Uriko Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:51 pm

yaey kupo! ><

they do make pretty cute sounds when you talk to them.

& the moogling in FFXII is kinda cute 'cause they wave when you teleport. ><
Uriko
Uriko

Back to top Go down

Post by zenit Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:47 am

chocobo all the way Wink
zenit
zenit
New recruit
New recruit

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamkin Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:28 am

mhmm chocobos are ze shit
Hamkin
Hamkin
Young warrior
Young warrior

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by KANJI Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:50 am

I wanted to vote Moomba and chocobo! T_T Those moombas were so badass, I thought they were awesome. The game makes you think that they are just workers in that prison. Then later on you find a village full of them~!

You also kind out that it is supposed to be an honor to evolve into one of them.

They were definitely original, and I only ever saw them in FF8. But then again, I only played from VII-X-2. Of course I think chocobos were awesome as well, but the Moombas got to get at least one vote! XD
KANJI
KANJI
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Uriko Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:09 pm

thank you for voting for the moomba's!!! (T-T) i love them & i wanted to vote for them,too. & it was so sad seeing no one vote for them.

i wanted to make the poll mutiple choice but i messed up somewhere & now we can only vote on one. (v_v) gomen nasai.
Uriko
Uriko

Back to top Go down

Post by Duff Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:21 am

Damn I hate them tonberrys.
Duff
Duff

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Uriko Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:46 am

yeah. them & their chef's knife.. =_=
Uriko
Uriko

Back to top Go down

Post by Duff Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:54 am

Uriko wrote:yeah. them & their chef's knife.. =_=

Yeah they piss me off. ^-^ take that knife and stick it some where not so pleasent.
Duff
Duff

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by KANJI Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:47 am

Poor Moombas only have two votes. T_T

They made the funniest sounds and were like gorilla/ fire lions. O_o a combo of the two.
They are even more unique because they are only in FF8. Never saw them anywhere else. Cactuar and chocobos and moogles are in many titles. ^_^
KANJI
KANJI
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Uriko Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:22 pm

true! dya think they should put moomba's on another final fantasy?? or just leave it unique to FFVIII?? i've had friends who haven't played FFVIII & when i speak of moomba's they ask me if i'm still talking about final fantasy. -_-

lol "cactuars, chocobos, & moogles." do you not like those tonberry's very much either ??
Uriko
Uriko

Back to top Go down

Post by Uriko Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:23 pm

um..if it's any consolation for the two votes..at least they're the first runner up. Very Happy
Uriko
Uriko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down